Aqui pongo lo que siento y lo que veo, lo que me mueve y comparto lo que anhelo...



Epifania...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Last night I had a moment of clarity with all this hoopla about Valentine's Day... I finally figured out why I've had such bad luck finding Mr. Right.
See this is what I've figured out guys, Mr. Right is definitely out there and I am Damn sure he was given a map to find me, but being the man that he, is he is just lost somewhere and ... HE JUST REFUSES TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS!!!!!
So... Si alguno de ustedes se topa con el, me le dan una manita.. OK
Los Vi!!!!


2 Responses to “Epifania...”

  1. Blogger Arturo Victoriano 

    Dicen Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young:

    And there's a rose in a fisted glove
    and the eagle flies with the dove
    and if you can't be with the one you love
    love the one you're with.

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    Y cuando te canses (again) de loving the one you're with just because you can't be with the one you love, bebete otra botella de Vodka and have another epiphany, I'm sure your heart will settle for that one too.
    You won't be with the one you love, pero you will be too happily drunk to even notice:)

Post a Comment

About me

Previous posts

Archives

Cool Links

  • Ipod Lounge
  • The Ones I Must Read

  • Silencio
  • Solo Yo
    • Superheroes

  • Batman (bigotez)
  • Aquaman (Harold)
  • Flash (Joseph)
  • Spider Man (Master)
  • Batgirl (Paola)
  • Green Lantern (Boti)
  • Wonder Woman (Indira)
  • Rogue (Belk)
  • Blink (Yani)
  • Archivillanos

  • Catwoman (Laura)
  • Mr. Mxyzptlk (Arturo)
  • Darkseid (Joel)
  • The Joker (Leo)
  • Glorith of Baldur (Roses)

  • moon phases
    Blogs Dominicanos

    Cell Phones
    Cell Phones